airCube ISP Home Wi-Fi Access Point
UISP Router, 8-Port GbE Ports w/ 27V Passive PoE, For MicroPoP Applications, 110W PoE Budget, Fanless
In Stock: YES
airMAX Home Wi-Fi Access Point
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
Two models are available:
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- airCube ISP 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Versatile Power Options
Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
- The airCube ISP requires 24V, 1A PoE input.
- (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or 2A Micro USB Adapter (Not Included)
With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, airCube ISP is a low-cost home Wi-Fi access point made to inter-operate with airMAX CPE devices, with remote management by UNMS - Ubiquiti Network Management System.
- 802.11n 2x2
- 24V PoE
- UMobile app support for fast setup
- UNMS support for remote network management
Note that a PSU is not included with airCube ISP. airCube ISP can be powered by a 24V passive PoE PSU, or via 5V micro USB.
- 1 x airCube ISP Access Point
- Quick Start Guide
airCube ISP - Specifications
|Dimensions||87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51")|
|Weight||280 g (9.88 oz)|
|Management Interface||Wi-Fi / Ethernet|
|Networking Interface||10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports|
|Antenna Gain||4 dBi|
|Max. Speeds||300 Mbps|
|Max. Power Consumption||5W|
|Power Method||Micro-USB Adapter (Not Included) or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1|
|PoE Out||Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port|
|Supported Power Voltage||4.95-5.05V|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|ESD/EMP Protection||± 24 kV RJ45 Interface|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.