Gigabit 9-36VDC IN, 24VDC OUT, 19W DC to DC Converter/PoE inserter.
The TP-DCDC-1224G DC to DC converters are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Gigabit Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system. They have an integrated Gigabit PoE injector to apply the regulated 24VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable.
The input voltage must be between 12/24VDC. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 19W.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 24VDC
- Integrated Gigabit PoE Inserter
- High Power 19W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
* Check product specifications to verify PoE compatibility
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.