Ubiquiti UniFi LED Panel, PoE Powered Lights (2 Pack)
Ubiquiti UniFi LED Light Panel 2’x 2’ PoE Powered
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® EoT (Enterprise of Things) product family. Targeted for businesses of all sizes, UniFi EoT is designed to blend seamlessly into existing deployments of UniFi network systems. Launching the UniFi EoT line are the UniFi LED Panel and UniFi Dimmer Switch for connected lighting PoE powered. Offering the ultimate in lighting efficiency and convenience, the UniFi LED Panel fits into a standard T-grid dropped ceiling and runs on 802.3at PoE+.
The panel can be controlled in three ways:
- UniFi Dimmer Switch Uses 802.3af PoE power and lets you directly control one or multiple LED Panels. You can switch panels on/off or adjust their brightness (10-100%).
- UniFi LED Controller Software (Beta) Browser-based interface, hosted on a UniFi Application Server or Ubuntu device, provides easy management of your LED devices.
- UniFi LED App Mobile app (iOS or Android™) allows remote configuration via an AP connected to the LAN.
- Powered by 802.3at PoE+
- Managed by UniFi LED Controller and UniFi LED App
- Fits Standard 2'x 2' Square Drop-Ceiling Grid
- Brightness: 2,300 lm
- Color Temperature: 4,000K Natural White
- Long-Lasting LED: L80 >50,000 Hours
- High Luminous Efficacy: 100 lm/W*
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) >80
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the ultimate in lighting efficiency and convenience.
Control remotely using the UniFi LED Controller or UniFi LED app, or control locally using the UniFi Dimmer Switch.
Ubiquiti UniFi LED Panel 2’x2’ PoE Powered
- 2 x Ubiquiti UniFi LED Panel 2’x2’ PoE Powered
- Quick Start Guide
Ubiquiti UniFi LED Panel 2’x2’ PoE Powered - Specifications
|LED Panel Thickness||602 x 602 x 56.7 mm (23.7 x 23.7 x 2.23") 12 mm (0.47")|
|Weight||4.5 kg (9.9 lb)|
|Networking Interface||10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Power Method||802.3at PoE+|
|Supported Voltage Range||42.5 to 57.0VDC|
|Maximum Power Consumption||25.5W|
|Mounting||Recessed 2' x 2' Drop Ceiling Grid|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Initial Delivered Luminance||(Max.) 2300 lm|
|Lifetime Rating||L80 > 50,000 hrs|
|Brightness Control||10-100% Dimming|
|Environment||Indoor Dry Location|
|* Based on power delivered to the LED Panel|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.