Cat5e RJ45 Unshielded Modular Plug - Solid Cables
Cat5e RJ45 modular plug is perfect for terminating cat5e solid cables. These modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear polycarbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear, and the contacts are 50 micron gold for optimum signal transmission.
- Support high bandwidth up to 100MHz with 1000Base-T transfer rate.
- Compatible with Cat5e unshielded solid network cable.
- High performance and meet with T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Trigeminal contact provides a fully contact with wire conductor for reinforced durability and a long life.
- High-impact material protects the needle from pressuring bias by a crimping tool.
- Gold plated phosphor bronze contacts ensure excellent conductivity, durability, and outstanding resistance against wear or corrosion.
- Polycarbonate materials improve the toughness of the modular plug, ensure the modular plug shrapnel without breakage.
Trigeminal Chip & 50 Micron Gold Contacts
High-Impact PC Material
Robust ShrapnelPolycarbonate materials improve the toughness of the modular plug, ensure the modular plug shrapnel without breakage.
50 Microinches Gold-plated Contacts
Cat5e RJ45 Unshielded (UTP) Modular Plugs for Solid Cable (50/Pack)
- 1 x Cat5e RJ45 Unshielded (UTP) Modular Plugs for Solid Cable (50/Pack)
Cat5e RJ45 Unshielded (UTP) Modular Plugs for Solid Cable (50/Pack) - Specifications
|Product Type||Modular Plug||Connector||RJ45 Male|
|Cable Type||Cat5e UTP||Data Rate Support||1000Base-T|
|Wire Gauge Supported||24AWG||Wiring Scheme||T568A & T568B|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)||Approvals||RoHS Compliant|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.