Cat6 RJ45 Shielded Modular Plug with 50 Micron Golded Contacts
Terminates round solid or stranded cable in cat6 network applications.
RJ45 modular plug use on solid or stranded conductor cat6 cable. These modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear polycarbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear, and the contacts are 50 micron gold for optimum signal transmission.
- Support high band width up to 1000 Mbps under 550MHz transfer rate
- Compatible with cat6 shielded solid or stranded network cable.
- Trigeminal gold plated phosphor bronze contacts provides a fully contact with wire conductor and ensure excellent conductivity.
- Copper Alloy Sheilded Shell protects your network from signal loss and electromagnetic interference, provides conductive path for grounding.
- Polycarbonate materials improve the toughness of the modular plug
|Cat6 RJ45 modular plug||
|Round solid or stranded cable|
Conductor Gauges Supported:
|23-24 AWG cable|
|-10°C to 60°C (-14°F to 140°F)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.