Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater Booster for Marine has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your Boat, Yacht or any other Marine Vessel. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
Provides Coverage For MARINE Applications
Simply install Cel-Fi GO inside your boat and enjoy having great 3G or 4G mobile reception. No longer will you need to stop or Moore in a particular spot to be able to make and receive phone calls. Your Cel-Fi GO can be configured to improve the mobile coverage for all types of marine vessels from boats, yachts, catamarans and other marine vessels, all with the correct antenna combinations which are available in the UBNShop Cel-Fi Go Marine Kits.
Your Cel-Fi GO Mobile version can be configured to improve the mobile coverage for many other types of applications from Cars, Trucks, 4WD, Caravans, RV's & Motorhomes.
Increases Mobile Data Speeds
Slow internet speeds on your mobile device are often caused by low signal. If you suffer from low signal on the go, you will be able to relate to the frustration of trying to access email or the internet. Cel-Fi GO will amplify the available LTE or HSPA mobile signal and increase your data speeds dramatically. Email, internet, video and social networking speeds can achieve up to 4 x improvement. Note: The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data (notcalls) unless both the smart phone and the local network support Voice over LTE(VoLTE).
Cel-Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Important Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
CEL-FI- GO Features:
- A solution approved by Telstra and meeting ACMA regulations
- Amplifies and disburses a Telstra 3G /HSPA/4G (LTE) mobile signal,boosting one frequency band at a time.
- Provides manual selection of 3G/4G or utilise the auto band selection.
- Up to 1,500 m2 (15,000 ft2) of Coverage
- Once installed,Cel-Fi GO has Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitoring system path loss to deliver maximum gain up to 100dB.
- Provides a mobile coverage around the vehicle area.
- Rigid cast-aluminium casing with IP54 rating, suitable for adverse environments.
- Network-Safe protection that monitors mobile base stations in real time to ensure no interference with the normal function of the mobile network.
- Cel-Fi GO supports Bluetooth Connectivity or Micro USB connection to Nextivity’s Smartphone or PC WAVE App
- Intuitive WAVE App allows quick and easy installation by a trained technician.
- Designed for automotive applications
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers Click Here
Cel-Fi GO will provide coverage for 20+ active users depending on the mobile network capacity in your area.
The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data if both the smart phone and the local network support VoLTE. You will need to check your smart phone to conörm it has VoLTE functionality.
Cel-Fi GO mobile version will not boost in areas where the signal is already very strong. If the signal is better than -80dBm (3G) or -95dBm (4G) the mobile GO version will cease to boost to ensure a degraded level of service is not experienced.
Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater Kits for Boats and Marine.
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Model
- Cel-Fi Go Power Supply Options
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter 12V
- Electrical Wire Red Black Copper Auto 2 Wire Low Voltage 12v DC x 10m (Sold Separately)
- Choice of External Antenna
- Marine Omni High Gain Antenna (698-2700 MHz, 7/10 dBi)
- Choice of External Antenna Mount
- Nylon Deck Mount
- Stainless Streel Deck Mount
- Choice of Indoor Antenna
- ADHESIVE Mount Antenna 3G & 4G 3.5/3.5dBi, (700-2700 MHZ)
- WALL MOUNT PANEL Antenna 7/8dBi, (698-2700 MHz, 10/11 dBi)
- CEILING Mount Dome Antenna 2.5/3.5dBi, (700-2700 MHZ)
- 10m x PT240 cable (Some kits may include additional 6m x PT240 cable)
Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater Kits for Boats and Marine - SPECIFICATIONS
|Antenna Port||2 x SMA Female|
|Frequency||3G 850MHz, 4G 700/1800MHz (boosts one band at a time)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MrWiFi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.